When booking online these are the steps you need to take
If you want to stay for the day or overnight in Flatey, please book the leg over the
fjord Stykkishólmur - Brjánslækur or the other way and then contact us and let us know that you want to say overnight or for the day in Flatey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the steps:
- Select departure from.....
- Departure date - pick one way or select a return date
- How many will be travelling - There you click on the passenger column and select how many are travelling with the plus and minus. Please notice for the ferry we have two seasons:
Summer 1st June until 31st August: Adults 21+, Teenager 16-20 and Children 0-15
Winter 1st Sep until 31st May: Adults 16+, Teenager 12-15 and Children 0-11Select then Find my trip
Now you will see the option for departure time
- Select departure time
- If you need to add a vehicle then you can by clicking on ADD VEHICLE below the departure time
- If you have added a vehicle then you need to select a type of car, regular or wide and so on. It is very important to have the right measurement if the car is longer than 5 meters or wider then 2 meters then it is a large car or a mobile home. If it is a rental car then click that box.
- Fill out your details, name and so on - important to have your mobile
the number on the booking
- Pay for your ticket - we do not accept American Express
- You will get your confirmation via email
- If you cancel more then 24 hours before departure you can get 95% refund
- If you cancel less then 24 hours before departure we have to take 3.000 ISK cancellation fee.