When booking online these are the steps you need to take
If you want to stay overnight or for a stopp over in Flatey, please book the leg over the
fjord Stykkishólmur - Brjánslækur or the other way and then contact us and let us know that you want to say overnight or for the day in Flatey at email@example.com
Here are the steps:
- Select departure from.....
- Departure date - pick one way or select a return date
- How many will be travelling - There you click on the passenger column and select how many are travelling with the plus and minus. Please notice for the ferry we have two seasons:
Summer 1st June until 31st August: Adults 21+, Teenager 16-20 and Children 0-15
Winter 1st Sep until 31st May: Adults 16+, Teenager 12-15 and Children 0-11Select then Find my trip
Now you will see the option for departure time
- Select departure time
- If you need to add a vehicle then you can by clicking on ADD VEHICLE below the departure time
- If you have added a vehicle then you need to select a type of car, regular or wide and so on. It is very important to have the right measurement if the car is longer than 5 meters or wider then 2 meters then it is a large car or a mobile home. If it is a rental car then click that box.
It is important to book the correct length of car and also the length of the trailer if traveling with such a device.
Incorrect length can have the consequence that there is not enough space for the car or trailer.
- Fill out your details, name and so on - important to have your mobile
the number on the booking
- Pay for your ticket - we do not accept American Express
- You will get your confirmation via email
- If you cancel more then 24 hours before departure you can get 95% refund
- If you cancel less then 24 hours before departure we have to take 3.000 ISK cancellation fee.